Friday, July 22, 2005

Day Dreaming of Switzerland

As I am only a bit more than 2 weeks away from traveling to Switzerland, I can't get my mind off of it. Well, it's not like I get my mind off it anyways. This weeks Friday feast had a bit of information which I tied to Switzerland so I figured it would be fun to post it.
  • Appetizer
What kind of car do you drive? If you could make an even trade for any other car, what would you want to drive?

I don't exactly have my own car where I'm living, but I might drive something like this at times. My truck sits and waits for my return which seems to never happen. My preferred way to get anywhere is either via bus or footing it around. You are able to enjoy the world a lot more and if I remember, I try taking pictures if they are worth taking.
  • Soup
Take your phone number and add each number together separately (example: 8+6+7+5+3+0+9=38) - what's the total?

Home = 53
Here in north america, I haven't exactly molded to the norm of having my own "cell" phone.
  • Salad
When were you last outside, and what were you doing?
8:45 am looking at the weather outside.

  • Main Course
What is your favorite restaurant, and what do you usually order there?
Mescalitos - in Brunnen. I usually get the fajitas banana, chicken and coconut.
  • Dessert
Name 3 things in which you occasionally indulge.

1. Rich dark Swiss chocolate.
2. Sushi
3. Blue Organic Corn Chips - yeah I know I'm weird but I love the taste...

No comments:

Post a Comment