Friday, July 01, 2005

Dreaming of Travelling

Friday's Feast and - July 1st Canada Day...
Ok - this is my first feast, not really because I don't want to post but just because I couldn't wait to talk about vacation in Switzerland.

Appetizer
Where do you plan to go on vacation this year, or where would you want to go?
I'm off to visit my parents in California next week for 3 days if that counts. But my main vacation this year will be spent in Switzerland. :) I will be spending 2 full weeks touring around, visiting my old home and just seeing all of my friends, enjoying the weather, taking in some hikes, and enjoying my hobby of photography.

Soup
What color is your bedroom? If you could redecorate it, what would you change?
The color of my room is yellow. Looks great for what I have. I do hope to have my own place in the future but until that time there isn't anything I'd change. Great color for being in a basement suite... Keep it colorful - colors light up the world.

Salad
Do you have a bumper sticker on your vehicle? What does it say? My feet and I go way back... I love to walk and my car isn't with me now. When I walk on them without shoes I've got a huge black tatoo that washes off after a few hours. Although I tend to like wearing comfy walking and running shoes. Isn't this how everyone gets around these days?

Main Course
What's the worst pain you've ever been in? I usually don't tend to hurt myself. I usually tend to put myself in a lot of pain through sports. So I'd say it's a toss up between after a nice bike accident where I couldn't lift my arms to my head for a few days. Try getting dressed!

Or when I hit the kitchen table and had 3 black and blue toes, including the pinky, which had to be iced after every practice, mind you that we were on 3 a days training that week.

Dessert
Who is your favorite celebrity? What do they do that inspires you?
I'd have to say celebrity would be athletes. I love Lance Armstrong. I love being able to see the countryside in France and seeing all that he has accomplished. It was probably more inspiring while I was still swimming and definitely something I looked at before Sheryl Crow came into his life. But I really like his attitude and all of the books out there about him.. Even better was seeing La Tour in person in 2002 and 2003...

No comments:

Post a Comment