Saturday, August 06, 2005

Traveling to Switzerland

Well, it's our final day before we fly to Switzerland. I'm so excited as my mind races about all of the thoughts of my trip, making sure I'm not forgetting anything. See our Switzerland Trip Itenerary.

As I have been speaking with some of my friends, they all keep telling me that I should be some type of travel expert or another Rick Steves. I have to admit, I'd love to solely be traveling the world for my life but as long as it is a hobby of mine, I guess I really don't mind.

I've been working on learning more about my camera and am proud of some of the new photos I've taken recently.

Rick Steves book is by far one of my favorites when I travel. I'll be bringing that along with Lonely Planet's Walking Switzerland as it is one of my all time favorite hiking books with lots of good information on where to hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment