Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Brain Overload or What?

I feel like I don't know where I am or at least I don't know where the time has flown. With a combination of everything I need to be doing and "should" be doing, I guess I really need to get my to-do list straight. And to do it daily because I'll leave my head spinning a bit too much otherwise. I'll take it as brain overload for sure or the cause of the events from the weekend. :)

It's already 8:20 in the morning and really, I haven't started anything important today just yet. That's pretty bad considering how well I usually plan out my day. All I can say is that I'm looking forward to my 3 days off this weekend as we celebrate Columbus day better known as Thanksgiving day in Canada. Really I didn't understand why Canadians celebrated Thanksgiving so early but it's clearly because of the harvest season falls earlier in Canada compared to the United States due to the simple fact that Canada is further north. As well, the government proclaimed the day to be the second monday in October...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a Separate Note: I was watching the morning news where they were showing how to harvest Cranberries. Gretchen had a post on this the other day. Since I actually love Cranberry juice it had me glued to the tv to learn more. Ironically the photos are so close to what I just viewed too, even while it was on a tv show.

No comments:

Post a Comment