Thursday, October 06, 2005

Bundling up again

As most everyone prepares for the rainy and wintery weather, we all just seem to prepare for the worst. I'm not really sure why. I mean, isn't it great when we have lots of snow and the kids are outside playing around in it all. Or maybe its the pure fact that when there is rain and snow, there certainly will be more laundry to do, no matter how you look at it. I plain don't like it because we get less sun. I don't mind the rain and the fact that you get to take out your winter clothes.

One thing is for certain, the chairs are being brought indoors and the outdoor cafe's aren't so popular. Maybe the cheese fondue and chocolate fondue is a bit more appealing for everyone. And well, I don't have to laugh at all of the Japanese tourists eating fondue during summer time anymore. Funny how fondue is quite popular in Canada too..

I also find it weird that I in general loose weight in the winter months compared to the hot summer days. I used to look forward to winter more, but I'm not sure why I haven't so much lately. Maybe I'll get the snow bug back in me and want to be out there all the time. What fool wouldn't want to be up on the ski hill when they live about 15 minutes away. I still scratch my head and wonder why I haven't tried skiing here in Vancouver yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment