Friday, October 14, 2005

Fall Leaves in Switzerland

I was reading an article this morning from Swiss Info. When I clicked on the link, it hit me like a ton of bricks. I saw all of those lovely fall leaves on the mountain top and wished I could be in that place where that lovely picture was taken right now.

Seeing such unbelievable colors was something I never experienced until I got to Switzerland and it's something I miss so much now. I had never seen such pretty colors on a mountain top that first fall in 2002. Maybe it's because trees don't exactly exist on the mountains where I grew up. Instead they are just dry and yellow most of the year.

So I tried finding one photograph which would show a great shot of the fall colors. This is definitely a lovely photo of Lake Leman, but the beauty of the colors don't show all too well. This is the time of the year where the lake is just so incredible to look at. I've spent many days in front of the heater just in awe admiring the landscape. Who could mind with such a great view...

No comments:

Post a Comment