Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Is blogging Therapy?

I have to admit that when I was asked about my blog the other day, I really didn't know what type of answer to give. I thought for a second and then said I do it to practice my writing. That wasn't far off from why I enjoy blogging but after reading the article from Washington Post about Bloggers Using Websites for Therapy, I think I could have given a bit better answer.

I know I do a lot of my writing because I enjoy it and want to improve. But blogging is something I enjoy doing because I love knowing what is going on in the world, keeping up with what is happening in Switzerland and enjoy learning about other people's lives. Sure there are many people who read your blog and who will never meet you, but you do make new relationships all from Blogging.

Blogging can keep you totally honest along with thinking a lot more before you "speak" with your writing. I think it's really hard to explain to someone who doesn't even know what a blog is. It's addicting and something that is here to stay...

No comments:

Post a Comment