Monday, October 24, 2005

Schools Back

Well after 2 full weeks of a teachers strike here in BC, the kids are finally back at school this morning. This is such a relief as I have been too busy to really handle staying sane. With all of the wedding planning and searching I've been doing since October 1st, there has been a lot that we've accomplished. What a relieft at this point actually. I'm just relieved because I should be able to concentrate on a few of my projects I've been working on.

In other news, I missed my 7th annual alumni meet which I hear was totally exciting to say the least. Maybe this next year I can actually fly down to California to participate. It's funny to know that everyone was congradulating my brother for me getting married. I can only laugh. So now that I overslept this morning, let's hope things get off to a better start soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment