Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Wallace and Gromit

Over the weekend, I behaved long enough for Mr. P to push me into the movie theater kicking and screaming, to view The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. Mr. P is definitely a Wallace and Grommit fan so I figured I'd give in for once. Yes, I managed to actually not wobble in my seat and complied to Mr. P's wishes, just as the many other children around me did.

I seriously think grown-ups laughed as much, if not more, than the kids. And there were a lot of kids! The animated movie was intelligent, emotional, and you could actually understand the dog through his expressions!

It's definitely jam packed with movie quotes and subtle effects. And now that I think about it, I didn't even see a single little one leave their seat. It must have been THAT good then..

No comments:

Post a Comment