Tuesday, October 11, 2005

When it Rains it Pours

Just a few weeks ago, I was planning to have enough time to do a couple of big projects. I've since set those aside to do in due time while I concentrate on a few other events which happened to spring up into my life in the past week or so.

It's definitely pouring for me right now. So I figured why not just pour you with a few fall photos from the weekend.




I took pics on three separate occassions this weekend. I'm sure mr. p was sick of me telling him to look at such beautiful leaves. I mean I only said it every few seconds. Yes I feel sorry for him but at least he was a trooper and dealt with my fascination. The bottom two pics are from Queen Elizabeth Park where we will be getting married. So beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment