Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Catching Up On Travel Bargains

The Washington Post has a pretty good list of travel bargains every week with prices that are pretty good for this time of year. One bargain caught my eye because it was pretty cheap and it's something I really miss taking - Trains. The closest thing I can get to is taking the sea bus across the Burrard Inlet.


Right now Rail Europe is offering a two-day France Railpass for $99 for a second-class ticket. It must be used within a one-month time period through Jan. 31; buy by Dec. 5.

Of course the mention of snow bound places was on the list. The idea has popped into my head as my cousin is coming up to see our wedding. He mentioned wanting to go to Whistler and since Mr. P and I have never been there, we are keen on possibly heading up that way too. With Whistler opening this weekend and with 70 cm of fresh powder, it starting to get a bit more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment