Sunday, November 20, 2005

Today In Photos

Ms-Mac had a lovely idea to pass on this day in pictures which she pinched from her friend Cheryl who created this day in photos. I'm not exactly short of ideas today but since I'm a photography fanatic and love the beauty of this world, I'll go for a laugh too.

Here's how you play: Do a Google image search of the following and post the first (or favorite if you want to cheat, but label it so) result for each:
  • The name of the town where you were born
  • The name of the town where you live now
  • Your name
  • Your grandmotherÂ’s name (just pick one)
  • Your favourite food
  • Your favourite drink
  • Your favourite song
  • Your favourite smell
So, here are my results.



1. I was born in an area of the world that is always bathing suit weather - sunny and lovely and near the ocean.


2. Now, I've traded in my swim suit to swing from the trees and to cross bridges and much cooler weather.


3. Yes I bet you didn't know I played baseball for the Red Sox and am quite Famous at that.

4. Everyone used to carry a bit of my grandmother around in their pockets.



5. It's the type of food you love to look at during the holidays in store windows around the world and especially in Switzerland and Europe.



6. I'm not sure that I have a favourite drink, but here's something that looked good to me.


7. I'm not sure I have a favorite song, but here's a stab at it.



8. I've got a strong nose, so I smell everything. My favorite scents might be something you find in a candle store.

No comments:

Post a Comment