Saturday, December 31, 2005

Resolutions For All Year

I'm not really a fan of making new years resolutions because everyone else seems to make some type of resolution. It's a trend and something people do, so I don't do it. But I do like the idea the Washington Post has for the new year.

They've come up with quite a few resolutions to do all year long. Now that is my type of resolution, something that takes place all year. Some of the topics range from the Torino Olympics, a total solar eclipse or venturing off to Europe to find out many of the other interesting things happening in 2006. Although I'd love to take a trip this summer, I'm seriously doubting I'll have any plans to venture off. Oh well, for now I'll have to read and dream about it that much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment