Friday, December 16, 2005

Some Random Things About Me

Some Random Things About Me

I took this Meme from Sara who took it from someone else. Sure it's going around but I liked it. :) And really I just wanted my husband to read it because I'm pretty sure he will do just that.

TEN Random Things You Might Not Know About Me

1. I swam for 14 years and even got a full scholarship to university as a result.
2. I was a swim instructor for 10 years by the time I was 23.
3. I have really big feet, 11 in the U.S. and 42-43 in European.
4. My husband and I have the same size feet and hands.
5. I can't survive without my chap stick.
6. I'm addicted to Swiss Chocolate.
7. I check out cars like most men, especially if they are a perfect shade of navy blue.
8. I used to be a gym junkie but since living in Europe, I can't even walk into a gym anymore.
9. I had the same size feet in second grade as my teacher. She wore size 6.
10. My nose is like a basset hound as I smell everything.

NINE Places I've Visited

1. Grand Forks, North Dakota (ask me why?)
2. Antwerp, Belgium
3. Eindhoven, Netherlands
4. Monaco
5. Interlaken, Switzerland
6. Salzburg, Austria
7. Prague, Czech Rep.
8. Oahu, Hawaii
9. Puerta Vallarta, Mexico

EIGHT Ways to Win My Heart

1. Be a gentleman.
2. Give me a massage.
3. Surprise me with flowers.
4. Take me to Switzerland.
5. Tell me we are packing up and moving.
6. Send me a photograph.
7. Tell me you'd love to go run or hike with me.
8. Provide me with enough space to have a husky.

SEVEN Things I Want to Do Before I Die

1. Live in Switzerland
2. Have my own photo studio.
3. Travel around the world with my husband.
4. Be fluent in French.
5. Live a full life and watch my grandchildren grow old.
6. Feel like I've accomplished a lot in my lifetime.
7. Have a family.

SIX Things I am Afraid Of

1. I am afraid of heights and I get bad motion sickness.
2. Gaining enough weight to be fat.
3. Being fat and pregnant.
4. Losing my husband.
5. Not being happy.
6. Never finding the job I absolutely love doing.

FIVE Things I Don't Like

1. Being cold and in the rain
2. People who are fake.
3. Short Winter Days.
4. A messy Kitchen.
5. People who aren't on time, ie flakey people.

FOUR Ways to Turn Me Off

1. People with bad manners.
2. Men who really stink (remember my nose).
3. Chew with your mouth open.
4. Being mean/rude.

THREE Things I Do Everyday

1. Speak with my husband.
2. Get outside.
3. Check my email.

TWO Things That Make Me Happy

1. Being married to my husband.
2. The love of my family and friends.

ONE Thing On My Mind Right Now

1. My hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment