Friday, February 10, 2006

Let The Olympics Begin

This morning I couldn't sleep at all and ended up pulling myself out of bed by 6:30am. I, of course, got my cup of coffee and sat down in my new comfy chair to watch more on the Olympics which start today. With coffee in hand I was in Heaven.

Suddenly, I was a bit side stepped after Rolling On The Floor with laughter. If you'd like to see what I'm speaking about, just check out what Ms. Mac had to offer the blogging world. Here's a bit of extra help if you don't have a clue yet.

After reading all about it, I switched myself back into Olympic mode. Bardonecchia is where the snowboarding is taking place for the Olympics. I figure if I can't be there, I at least need to watch it on tv to live it up as much as I can. I'm sure I'd have thoughts of getting to Turino area if I was in Switzerland. I'd just take the train there and back, because we all know we won't find a place to stay. But since I'm not in Switzerland, I'm not really sure how closely I'll follow all of this because I'm better at reading about it (no time constraints).

The American's are pretty slick and spiffy with all of their trendy Roots gear. While the Swiss are bringing out their 130 members. Canadians have quite a few hopefuls who could shine too! In the mean time, I'll just sit back smelling my fresh flowers P bought be yesterday and watch it on the today show.

No comments:

Post a Comment