Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Moving Update

I thought I'd give you an update on how things are going. We're beat! Is that enough??

Well I'll give you a few more details. We are moved in. We have gone through most of the boxes with the exception of clothing. Things are going pretty well so far but we are both extremely tired. Gee I wonder why? We've had to clean a lot more than we wanted or planned, but the darn guy before was not a cleaner. I'm sure it's 8 years of dust and grime that we picked off this morning.

Our phone is back up since we are on VOIP and I'm not pushing P but I'd love to have my wireless all hooked up as he would for his internet too. I'm hoping it will be done by Friday.

So besides the sudden spurts of downpours, we are doing okay.

Tomorrow is Groundhog Day. I'm curious to see how this tradtion turns out. It's just all too silly! But here are some cute faqs on it's history.
According to legend, if Punxsutawney Phil sees his shadow, there will be six more weeks of winter weather. If he does not see his shadow, there will be an early spring. The celebration of Groundhog Day began with Pennsylvania's earliest settlers. They brought with them the legend of Candlemas Day, which states, "For as the sun shines on Candlemas Day, so far will the snow swirl in May..."

No comments:

Post a Comment