Thursday, February 16, 2006

Serenity in a Puzzled Way

Imagine waking up to this every morning - Serene Paradise I had!

view from montreux

I'm thinking I really needed a photo like this today. I'm on pins and needles on what to do about a stupid little problem I have with the city. Really it's that little that some people wouldn't even care to think of it, but it's just not easing my nerves one bit. Why do communities need to complicate things for me? Since really I didn't want to deal with it and I'm still contemplating what I need to do, I'm going to forgo getting to city hall to take care of the red tape. (tomorrow I'll think about it.)


view to north vancouver

So instead of thinking of what is bothering me and what I am not accomplishing today, I think I had better capitalize on the serene beauty of these photos. My dream one day is to have these blown up and pictured throughout my gigantic house.

And on a last funny note to ponder- Can anybody explain how or why the sun can rise earlier in one part of the world fairly near the same parallel but by sunset, the sunsets quite a bit earlier? I'm puzzled and really want to learn why this happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment