Top Three Least Romantic Gifts
- Gold Heart: Roses, with a card for another woman!
- Silver Heart: A Nordic Trac. This person states, "I am not sure if the message was your fat or not, but let''s just say I was not thrilled."
- Bronze Heart: A book on making love. "Sounds good but it sure can make a gal insecure," says an anonymous voter.
Most of the runner-ups were household appliances and tools. What is this fascination for appliances? Ironically, a recent study revealed that the number of clean homes are declining due to women in the workforce. Although these gifts are practical, they are, nonetheless, unromantic. Runner-ups include the following:
- Cleaning supplies
- Black & Decker screwdriver
- Power steering hose
- I was asked the question: "So how do we end this? A handshake or a high five?"
- Divorce Court. (You'd think the judge would schedule other types of cases for that day, right?)
- A pear. Yes! A damn pear! I wanted a pear shaped diamond. But, I got.. an actual pear!!
With Cupid's Arrow hitting San Francisco, you might also be interested in what might be hitting Europe in years to come.