Sunday, February 12, 2006

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday evening treated us to a much awaited movie, "The Motorcycle Diaries". The movie is based upon a true story of Che Guevara, a doctor who travels with his friend via motorcylce throughout South America before starting his life as a revolutionary. If you have a chance, I'd highly recommend the Motorcycle Diaries as it is a really great international movie. Here's a bit more of information about Che Guevara, but if the name doesn't ring a bell, I'm sure some of the photos and information about him will.

On Thursday however, I found myself having a very hard day. Maybe P read my mind because when I got home that night, he had a nice bouquet of flowers waiting for me. And it wasn't even Valentines Day. :)



Aren't they just wonderful!!!!

Besides the flowers, I was totally dreaming about going to the beach on the sunny Saturday. My dreams consisted of going to a sandy beach and watching the sunset. That didn't exactly come about, but I did take this photo. Too bad it's hanging up in our place!



Although we didn't get my much needed beach time in as it might seem, we did end up going for a wonderful hour or more stroll while the moon was high in the sky. That in itself was just lovely and a great way to enjoy the clear skies. It was obvious we weren't alone either!

No comments:

Post a Comment