Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Swiss Obsessions

We woke up this morning to snow flurries. I'm pretty sure they won't last all day long because it has been fairly warm during the day here in Vancouver. But as far as I can tell, the mountains are really happy right now with white out conditions up at Grouse. Of course it makes me think about Switzerland and Montreux and how lovely it would look outside with a new snowfall. So what does that have to do with Swiss Obsessions you ask?

As most of you well know, I'm totally obsessed with some many things Swiss. My first obsession by far is Swiss Chocolate I think it has to do with not really getting the same thing here in North America. To me everything is just of higher quality and better, even in bakeries. Right now I'm eating a bar of Lindt Mocha Milk Chocolate. You know it's that brown package with mocha beans on the front. This chocolate is pure heaven to me and so downright dreamy.

So why not find a recipe that uses this Lindt mocha chocolate. Doesn't it make you want some? For now, I'm just going to dream about making it. But if I get some extra time, I might just put that obsession to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment