Tuesday, April 25, 2006

All Blue

Last night, P posted all of his wonderful pics from our weekend from his camera. He has a stitching program which makes incredible photos. I've picked out my favorite but you should go check out his site to see the rest of his photos. You'll have to see the larger version on P's site.

This photo was taken on our morning walk. We noticed how blue and beautiful the scenery was from this park near our house so I asked P if he would do a panorama pic for me. I'm just in heaven. It stretches almost from the ocean, then to the Lions, and up to Grouse. So yes the area that we live in right now is absolutely to be envied when there is good weather.

In other news, I'm not finished with my worksheet for Canadian taxes so blogging is taking a back seat until I finish that today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment