Saturday, April 15, 2006

Me meme

So Missy has taged me for another meme.

It's just a "come up with six things about yourself" meme. Here it is.

1. I generally like to keep to myself. But I guess I do have quite a friendly side to me. With that being said, I'd say I'm on the fence for being an introvert or an extrovert. Just turn on the switch and you'll get your pick.

2. I swam for 14 years of my first 23 years of my life. I was a swim coach and swim instructor for 10 years all before the age of 25. I was also certified to teach water safety and lifeguarding but never had the urge to do that.

3. I've lived on the West Coast for 27 years of my life, travelled most of the States but never have been to Florida or New York. The other area I lived was of course in Switzerland.

4. My memory was incredible up until about 2 years ago when I guess I got older. Up until that time, I could still name every single class mate I ever had, all my teachers names and every phone number I ever had. I think I should start writing things down a bit more these days!

5. As a child, I really wanted to go to the Olympics. I found my niche in swimming but settled for being a university star without any worries of having to pay for my schooling instead of a world record holder. I also think I used to talk about my swimming career too much, now I don't say a word. Funny how times change.

6. I am a not at all musically inclined. I've always been horrible for that. But if you asked me to play any game, odds are that I'd be in the upper half of the field even if I never played before. I guess you might say that I just love sports.

Okay, soooo...I have to tag six people to do this?

Lisa
Turtle Guy
TravellerOne
Tracie B.
Andrea
Matt
And anyone else who feels the urge to participate. I could go on but I'll stop with 6. :)

Rules and Regulations:

1. Reveal six weird facts/things/habits about yourself and then tag six people.

2. Leave a "You're Tagged!" comment to let the people you have tagged know they have to reveal six things (or the entire blogosphere will explode and it will be their fault).

3. Leave me a comment letting me know that you have completed your mission (if you have chosen to accept it!)

Feel free to do the meme if you'd like. The Pic P took yesterday in Stanley Park at Pitch n Put.

No comments:

Post a Comment