Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hidden in the Clouds


Hidden in the Clouds
Originally uploaded by thnkfst.
This is one of my favorite views in Zermatt. I took this in September 2002. Ironically, this was my only visit to Zermatt and the Matterhorn. I took a 2.5 hour train ride from Montreux to get here, which was such a scenic and exciting ride.

I tried all morning to try and get a shot of the Matterhorn from my balcony but it just wasn't happening. The clouds would move over too fast for my tiny camera to snap a shot. If you look very close, you can see the emerald green water flowing. I think it's simply candy for the eyes.

Zermatt is a wonderful place to visit in the summer months with so much hiking and so much to do outdoors.

Ironically the title suits me well today, as my head feels like it's going to explode. But don't feel sorry for me, I'll get over it.. Hopefully tomorrow I'll come back with a few neat photos. I'm venturing away tonight to a beautiful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment