Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I Took The Plunge

Ok - I finally did it. I think I must have had my flickr account over a year and finally took the plunge and upgraded to pro today. The reason why I really hadn't upgraded before was because I have so many places to store my photos. Now I don't have to worry about my storage limits and will be uploading a lot more photos onto the site. I don't share my photos enough!

In other news, I've been reading and replying to emails and when I don't have too much time to do work like today I really seem not to accomplish much. At any rate, I read a really good article on how the experts think people are trying to travel to more exotic destinations instead of just the ordinary trip to Europe or Mexico type theme. Of course the hot spots lead me to way too much surfing on the net. Now if I'd only take the plunge a bit more...

That's all for today. World Cup is on my mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment