Thursday, May 11, 2006

Travel Plans Go To The Trash

So what would happen if your travel plans just happen to be found in the trash. I'm sure it isn't the first time something like this has happened. When it comes to travel itineraries, I personally wouldn't want the average person knowing what my plans were for the day. Sure I do share what my plans are with people who are closest to me, but certainly I still like to ensure my private life stay out of the hands of others.

On Tuesday, Sanitation worker Randy Hopkins found some odd travel plans while he was looking through the trash in Washington D.C. Reams of paper with White House stationary caught Hopkins eye early that morning during his routine garbage route. The stationary turned out to be detailed itinerary of President Bush's plans to Florida, complete with passenger lists and order of vehicles and places of visit. Hopkins called a local TV station to let them know of his find. Even though the documents weren't classified, I'm sure they are going to look into making a few changes one where the trash gets taken out. Now that's just one set of travel plans I wouldn't want to have go into the trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment