Monday, May 22, 2006

Where's Willy or George?

Ever wonder where that bills been that you just touched? Often many of the bills we touch travel thousands of miles. I wasn't aware of a Canadian tracking program but apparently there's a tracking program to see where all those bills travel to. Believe it or not, some of the top travelers have ended up in other continents.

Personally, I don't know enough about the Canadian bills to start with. Did you know the first bill in Canada is a $5 bill with Sir Wilfred Laurier a former Prime Minister of Canada. The $20 has the queen on one side and the $10 bill, which is predominately purple is of Sir John A. Macdonald. I guess if you have nothing better to do than pull out your bills which are sitting in your wallet, then this can be pretty fun. But if you're like most of us who don't usually have any cash on us, then I guess this tracking won't actually help to see if we can actually predict the spread of diseases.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:42 AM

    I love stuff like this ....

    Always have some cash on hand ... As Jim Morrison said, "I never be so broke that I couldn't leave town."

    ReplyDelete