Monday, June 26, 2006

Facing a Fishy North


Facing a Fishy North
Originally uploaded by thnkfst.
Over the weekend, we went for a long walk to watch the sunset and admire the beautiful effects of darkness. As it turned out, we actually missed the sunset as it already moved behind the mountains but we were still able to see an incredible set of colors.

I took this photo about 30 minutes after the sun went down. We actually just discovered this long walk. Along the way, there are so many funny objects to observe.

The photo was taken in Raw format and shows a lot of detail. The photo is only slightly modified but basically the purple blue and orange sky was seen by the eye. It was a joy to view and also snap up some photos. P didn't mind me doing it since there was so much to see all around us. I should have moved the fist over to the left side of the photo though! Next time hopefully. But I'm not sure I'll capture this good of a sunset again.

No comments:

Post a Comment