Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday's Feast 98


Red Blackberry 2
Originally uploaded by thnkfst.
Appetizer
What is a word that you use that would not be considered common?

"oh my gosh" I dunno... haha. Ok dear husband never heard of this one until this week: "Whoever Smelt it, dealt it" But I'll give him a break since he's not originally from an English speaking area.

Soup
What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year?
Wines of the world.

Salad
Name 3 people you speak with by telephone a regular basis.
Mom, husband, brother

Main Course
If you could buy a new outfit for someone you know - who would it be and what would you purchase for them?

My mom - something that I thought would look great on her. OR my husband. Jeans and a nice shirt.

Dessert
What is the last beverage you drank?
Water, a few minutes ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment