Monday, July 03, 2006

Strasbourg to Holland


3 Starfish
Originally uploaded by thnkfst.
That's the race for today and tomorrow. After you guys commented that you need a new boyfriend to cheer for, I knew who the new man could be.

It's George Hincappie of course. He's a great rider, has lots of experience and he's leading Team Discovery.

What more do you need?

I'm already up watching the race today, for Stage Two. The race goes through a few new cities which is always cool. It passes through Luxembourg and tomorrow ends up somewhere near the border of the Netherlands where I've ridden before. So once again, it's got some special meaning to me. I always love biking the back roads of Europe because there are very few cars.

The photo for today I took on Saturday down at Lonsdale Key. It's of 3 starfish gleaming in the water. I loved the distortion.

No comments:

Post a Comment