Friday, July 07, 2006

Summer Delights


Summer
Originally uploaded by thnkfst.
We are winding down and getting ready to go on vacation. Busy days but at least one more post to go. Thought I'd post a few photos I've neglected.

Last night I broke down and got the remote to go along with my Nikon. This is so I can take a few photos while not being right next to my camera or so that I can walk away for a while at night and come back to see what the world has done.

I'll be sure to post these photos if they ever turn out. I plan on doing a few during our vacation because we will have a balcony with a view. I can't wait. The funniest thing is that the remote weighs less than a key and probably costs less than a dollar to produce. It's very easy to loose or wash!

I'll leave you with a few more photos.

Shouldn't summer be like this?

Tall Clown Beer Can Planes

And one more to come shortly.

Harder Kulm

This is P above Interlaken at Harder Kulm. We took the cograil/finucular to get up to this point with panoramic views which make you want to gaze forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment