Saturday, August 19, 2006

Holding onto Youth

Now For Saturday's Photo Hunt 22 - Theme Youth


Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.
Join the blogroll. Visit participants.

Although I'd like to think my husband and I hold onto our youth in our daily silliness and gags, I was thinking I should post something dear to me of younger years. This is my little man who was the most adorable 2 year old on the planet back in 2002 in Switzerland. He's since become a big brother to two other siblings.

Little Man

The above photo is the related to the post before
where if you were to look to the right, that would be your view.

And Lastly, me at age 4.

If you are interested - I made it to the front page of Flickr today.
I'm not sure it will last but if you read this post on the date posted, you might see it.
Just look for my pic below.

No comments:

Post a Comment