Sunday, August 13, 2006

Just Busy

I don't think being busy is a bad thing, but that's what I've been up to lately. I've actually swam again in a chlorinated pool. Yes, an amazing feat for sure. I'm probably going again today too.
What's the world coming to???

In other news, I finally went to my first photography group meet up. I enjoyed it a lot and took a few photos along with chatting and meeting the members of our group. I'm looking forward to the next meeting along with starting a few projects. My first goal is to get some of my photos to print. That's what I'm working on currently along with trying to post a few more photos and feed my flickr addiction.

Hope all of you are enjoying the outdoors and that moon. There has been a great meteor showing as of late. August 12th was the best viewing for the Perseid. We were out late last night and I even saw 2 meteors while driving back home. That's all from me here.

Vancouver Sunset

Our beautiful city here after Sunset last Saturday evening, August 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment