Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Moon Rise


Moon Rise
Originally uploaded by thnkfst.
I just remembered that it was one year ago we landed at Zurich Airport for our vacation in Switzerland. It was P's first visit and mine, the first time back in almost a year.

We visited friends and did a lot of moving from one city to the next. We both didn't have much time off so it was all we could fit into 9 days of travels, about 10 or 11 counting the flight back and forth.

Our first day was spent sleep walking and seeing Zurich. We both wanted to stay awake but were knackered beyond recognition. The only thing that kept me going was my need to take photos with my new camera.

Since we are on the subject of photography, I thought I'd share with you a great new lesson I was pointed to. It's about Geometry of composition.

After my evening reading, I landed upon some exciting news. There's a new Nikon coming out. The Camera is a Nikon D80 10 meg pixel and will basically be the upgrade to the D70. Here's a great detailed look at this new camera.

Sure enough, Ken Rockwell always has good stuff on his site. I've found a good photoshop tutorial on his site too.

No comments:

Post a Comment