Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Waving Flags


Waving Flags
Originally uploaded by thnkfst.

A thing of beauty it is. On Sunday evening, P and I took a walk to Ambleside with my camera in tow. I was hoping to see some beautiful colors in the sky since there were clouds around.

I'm actually wishing we stayed a bit longer because the sites kept on getting better as the sun went down. As we walked back to the car, I took this photo from the sailing club.

I just love the flags and was envisioning this photo for a week already. I'm so happy I finally had the ability to take the photo at the right time.

We've been really lucky to be blessed with such great weather.

Here's another link to check out:

http://www.westvancouver.net/

If you'd like to learn about the flags, then check out this link which Mar provided us.

FLAGS

No comments:

Post a Comment