Friday, September 08, 2006

Bloggers Meet


Going Sailing
Originally uploaded by thnkfst.
Yesterday I had the privilege of meeting another blogger in Vancouver. This time it was just a quick meet for coffee before she was on her way back to Switzerland.

(I'm sure I don't need to make things clear that you must take a plane to get there.)

Her personal blog is called Whistlestop Caboose in which her latest entry talks about her positive airport experience at Schiphol, as well as her journey to Vancouver.

Ellen has lived quite an interesting life. Her heart and sole are being poured into all things Switzerland, which if you know me caught my interest immediately. I'm sure we could have stayed talking for many more hours.

The website is called Geneva Lunch which ironically is how we got to meeting. The website is a very hands on website, with useful information to people of cantons Vaud and Geneva. Ellen has some incredible insights about living in Switzerland along with many people she has met in her lifetime of travels. She's a world traveler and has been to many more places that I could ever imagine.

It was certainly a pleasurable meet up. And can't wait until my next visitors shows up in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment