Monday, September 11, 2006

Expat Interviews


Flowers in the Rain
Originally uploaded by thnkfst.

Since many of you who read my blog are also expats, I wanted to show you something I found. I'm not exactly sure how I stumbled upon the website, but I know a few other people here have done an interview as well. I won't name specifics, but I'm sure by browsing you'll find out.

My interview as an expat is now up with a few others who comment regularly on this blog.

The site is called Expat Interviews and can be helpful in many ways. I'm finding it helpful just for ideas and other experiences people have had compared to what I have gone through.

Many new interviews are up daily so it's actually interesting to check back in to the site. Have a look and possibly send in your request for an interview too.

I'm sure these flowers are certainly fitting to remember today.

No comments:

Post a Comment