Monday, September 18, 2006

Happy Birthday Bro

Flashback Monday. Today is my brother's 26th Bday. He thinks he's an old fart. LOL.. Okay maybe compared to some of the friends he hangs out with maybe he is, but I'm not sure where he gets that idea. He's certainly younger than me.

Flashback Photo 1999
My Brother and I

About this time 5 years ago, I was on the brink of changing my life. I was only dreaming about living in Europe and scheming how I must just do that. It's sort of crazy that my brother and I have done almost exactly the same things, had some of the same interests at the exact same age. He's just a few years behind me. I'm interested in seeing what happens next for him.

Flashback photo. This photo was taken in August 1999 in Seattle, Washington before I got my first digital camera. My brother and I were visiting my ex boyfriend on a vacation to the San Juan Islands. It was my brothers first time getting up that way and on vacation. This was the month that I ended my swimming career. Yes my hair was REALLY long. And I was tan with a full goggle tan. My brother was just getting seriously into swimming at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment