Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Beauty of Autumn


The Beauty of Autumn
Originally uploaded by thnkfst.
Over the weekend, P took me out to UBC to their Botanical Gardens. It just so happens that they close down to Winter hours during this time which means it's free to enter and explore. We still thought the 2 hour or so tour of this large park was incredible. We say many fruits, vegetables and of course autumn colors. I certainly know that if Ginnie had more time, this would be a place where she needs to go.

Since I was getting tired and hungry, we didn't go to the anthropology museum while heading back via Spanish Banks. I know I should have brought along some peanuts or a snack bar because that would have done the trick. But I'm really glad to have gotten a few great shots.

I'll work on getting more up. But it seems I never find enough time!

No comments:

Post a Comment