Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Lights Out

I wrote a long post and the pop up command on IE made the screen go blank. This is just another reason why I use firefox on my own computer and not IE!

So onto what I was saying.

I had decided to get into the car for a gas run at about 10am this morning. As I hopped into the car, a downpour ensued. Let me just say that I was very happy to be inside the car rather than outside in the pouring rain.

What happened next was the strange part though. As I was pumping gas, the power decided to go out. I was about halfway done pumping gas and saw exactly how much money I had put into the tank, which in my mind was so odd. I'm not sure if it was a good omen or what but it was just my luck I knew. So I paid the attendant and left the station.

Have any of you pumped gas when the power went out suddenly?

After that, I proceeded to bring the car in for an air care inspection. It's something that has to be done with older cars every year, much the same as a smog check in the US. How time flies! I can't believe it was already a year since that last inspection. With my luck today, the car passed. So another year to wait again.

I'm also wondering if these inspections happen in Europe?

No comments:

Post a Comment