Saturday, December 30, 2006

Our New Friend


Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.
Join the blogroll. Visit participants.
This weeks Photo Hunt Theme is New
Notice the New Look too.

Little Miss Mischief

This curious bundle, known as a Maine Coon Cat, welcomed us into her house over Christmas on Vancouver Island. We played with her and she got really tired out (which was a good thing). I caught her stealing some nuts, so I grabbed the camera and took a shot of her in action, which was all new to her. She was just trying to be like us, a smart kitten at that. It was so cute to see in person...

Maine Coon Cats have long tails and a different face and are known to fetch anything when trained. This was all so new to me too. P and I really liked seeing her.

Maybe I can add a few more pics in time, but I haven't been working on my photos so this is the only one I've pulled out of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment