Thursday, March 01, 2007

More Snow Again

Just when I'm wishing that the weather will be changing, we hit snow. It's just a little dusting but still I'm shocked. I guess it's not all too out of the norm though. However I keep seeing flowers popping up. YEAH!

What I do know is that I'm happy it's the month of March as many new things should be happening soon.

I've had an awesome week of swim training so far and I've noticed my metabolism is sky rocketing. I'm not sure what I've done differently but I guess the combo of stepping up workouts has done it for me.

I'm curious to know the time change for people this month. Ours will occur on March 11th because the US is switching forward, thus so are we. How about everyone else?

And I promise to catch up on reading and blogs starting tomorrow. I've been way too busy, but that's not a bad thing! Ah what a great day!

On one last note - the things that make me laugh. Today's wonderful question on my stat counter was: what mountain range goes through Switzerland?

Hmm - let me think about that for a minute? the ALPS! Well of course there are mountain ranges all around Switzerland including the Rigi Mountain, The Matterhorn and Mt. Pilatus, Dents du Midi mountains and of course the Jungfrau. There are just too many to list so try this link to Mountains of Switzerland.

No comments:

Post a Comment