Saturday, January 05, 2008

A New Look

Mar inspired me by her great looking template page to change my template, besides I've been sick again and resting waiting to get better. Yes I caught the flu a second time in less than 2 wks! It makes for about 4 days out of 14 or so that I've not been sick.

I was tired of my current template and I also wanted to be able to fix the small error that I just couldn't find. Well besides the haloscan not working in the individual pages, I'm up and running. I'll be making more changes along the way, but it's the start to the new year with a new blog look!

What do you think?

Technorati Tags:

3 comments:

  1. Hey that's what I just did! New year- New Look! But yours is much cooler than mine. I don't know how to personalize a template so I just picked another blogger one. Maybe this year I'll learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would so love to change my template, but I'm still using the old blogger and I'm terrified of trying to change it, sigh....maybe someday I'll get up enough nerve...ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it !! :) Well done and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete