Thursday, July 17, 2008

back up and running

Do you know how good it feels to be back on the normal new computer?

Really darn good.

The Wireless connection was not recognizing my wireless connection and I kept on only being able to access the network connections. I finally rebooted (after not using the computer for 2 days) and I found the connection to appear in the lower right hand corner. I knew this is what I was looking for last Sunday, but the connection just didn't appear. After disabling and finding the wireless network, things are back up and running well, back to normal once again.

And back to a happy expatraveler!

See -

1 comment:

  1. Wireless can be like that. We finally gave up on ours and now use the line again. We had to move the entire computer out of our bedroom and into the living room in an ackward area but at least we have internet!!!

    I am happy that you are happy. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete