Sunday, July 20, 2008

My first Visit to Victoria

After living in Canada for over 4 years now, I can't believe I didn't visit Victoria, BC. I've gone over to the island about 3 separate times, but never that far south. I had the pleasure and opportunity last weekend to finally visit Victoria for the first time.

The trip started off with 2 big luck drops in one night. Thanks to those birds. Everyone in Canada counts this as a sign of good luck, do you in other countries say this too? But 2 times in one day? Sheesh - this was my second time ever being hit!


The weather was absolutely incredible!

This was another ferry just like the one I was riding which passed us by.

Sunset was just incredible in Victoria.
I love being able to see all of the buildings too.



The lights really light up the photo.

I think this was totally planned! Green bag, green car.

And that was the end to the evening for us.

My first impressions were for the most part a photographers paradise. Next I'll take you with some impressions of the day in Victoria.

2 comments:

  1. Photographer's paradise indeed! Wow! Awsome shots, ET!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:21 PM

    The pictures are great! I'd love to visit now... I miss being by the sea.

    The last shot, the night one, is awesome.

    ReplyDelete