Sunday, August 17, 2008

Departures

Departures are never fun. Today Pflight left Vancouver to go back to Switzerland. It hit me like a freight train immediately and will be so different. I'm sure it was much the same for him.

The memories will however be ever lasting on his first visit to Canada. He's definitely an incredible photographer and I enjoy his photo hunting company a lot.


We couldn't have asked for a better night last night. Dinner was outdoors with friends and so tasty and so much fun. Who knew we would get an incredible sunset and a full moon rise right in front of our eyes. Incredible can be my only reaction..

I have a lot of changes and a lot of things in store for the next few weeks. I'm going to be away from the computer but hope to post some great photos which always make me smile.


Definitely an incredible way to end the visit! Next stop Switzerland!

No comments:

Post a Comment