Friday, April 15, 2005

Switzerland in August

Well,

It's final. We have made our reservations going back to my favorite place in the world to live, Switzerland. I can't wait to be there for our short stay, but I think it will be a lot of fun visiting all of my friends. It's been a year since I've been there already...

Can't wait, but the planning now begins. I'll be sure to gather up some great facts. I was looking at Chateau Chillion, which I had a view of from the house. I never went on a tour there, but they have some wine that I am tempted to try this time. The reviews say the tour is great. LoL - I've had friends who have gone. Maybe its the views on a wonderful day that make people say it is terrific..

Did you know that St. Gingolph is partly in Switzerland and partly in France. Half or some of the city is part of Switzerland while part of it is in France. St. Gingolph is a great little city to get to by bike or boat, while viewing the lake. It is small so don't get your hopes up... The beauty makes up for all of it though...

No comments:

Post a Comment