Thursday, June 02, 2005

Setting Your Travels in Motion

I was doing a bit of reading on one of my favorite travel sites. It always gets me so motivated and wanting to do even more traveling. So I started thinking about people who have never traveled abroad just yet. I was one of those people at one time.

Here are a few tips to help you check off one of your lifetime travel goals.

First off, getting your passport is quite easy. It can usually arrive within 6 weeks and all you really have to do is provide a new copy of your birth certificate and 2 professional passport size photos.

Next, start checking out some of the popular travel forums. One I participate and post in frequently is tripadvisor. There are many people who read posts and get ideas for their own trips from other people's advise. I'm happy to report a few people have found my tips very helpful. It always make you feel good inside when you can be of help, especially since I lived in Switzerland and travelled a lot...

Lastly, Switzerland in my opinion is one of the easiest countries to travel to. English is very widely spoken. Travel is quite easy to understand was much easier for me in Switzerland compared to France and Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment