Sunday, December 11, 2005

Picturebook Sunsets

On the evening of our wedding, the sunset was again just plain incredible. Although I did not have enough time to bust out the camera, I found a photo on the Internet which is comparable.

The last week has just been awesome weather wise here in sunny Vancouver. We've basically had blue skies and lots of 4pm sunsets that you wished could last forever. If I ever have a balcony, I'm sure I'm going to capture a lot more of these unforgettable sites.

Of course all of these sunsets make me wish for warm weather along with beautiful sunsets. I start dreaming about being somewhere like Venice or along the shores of the Australian Coast. Some day I'll pick up and go where I want, riding into the sunset with my camera in hand longing for the paradise I see every day in every hour that I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment