Tuesday, January 31, 2006

It's Moving Day!

Finally! Yes P and I are finally moving into our first real place together today. (It's a long story and yes it's odd but if you want to know, you've got to email me to figure this one out.) I've got a lot of work to do, so I'm not exactly joining him until tonight. Pour guy is mostly doing the moving by himself and with some hired help since I'm not around. But I assure you that I'll be there as soon as I get off of work.

Yesterday was sunny, warm and just beautiful out. So I did try to enjoy what little time I had to soak up the sun and just enjoy that sunlight. I think the count for the month end is 29 days or rain and 2 days of sun! Yes it's been pretty grey here lately. In the mean time, I had better get back to work.

** Photo was taken of Kitsilano. And seemed like a good moving theme for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment