Saturday, March 18, 2006

The Bikini Girl

This week totally wore me out, especially since I've been going nuts on what to get P for his birthday. I've been trying to do taxes which is semingly a bit hard when it's your first time filing in another country. But even worse is having to do it twice. The software walks you through everything but it takes too many hours. I know I only worked 2 out of 5 days this week but it felt like I worked all 5 by last night. And I still never managed to get enough accomplished.

But tonight I'm curling and tomorrow is P's birthday. I did find out that Ursula Andress (Swiss) who was the first Bond bikini girl has the same birthday as P. Ursula was born in Bern, Switzerland as she turns 70 tomorrow. It's kind of fun learning about certain facts about this actress. Here are a few other wiki stats.

I especially like some of her quotes.
  1. "If the role demands it, then naturally I will remove my clothes."
  2. "This bikini made me a success."
I guess Ursula is still very popular among many of her Swiss fans and was chosen as one of the "100 Sexiest Stars in film history". Quite a cool accomplishment for looking great in a bikini.

No comments:

Post a Comment